Red Light Therapy Treatment Protocols eBook, 3rd Edition
This is the Third Edition of the Red Light Therapy Treatment Protocols eBook, which has grown to 95 pages. The eBook is designed to help you enhance your experience and results with red light therapy (RLT) by giving you specific protocols based on you health and wellness goals.
The Third Edition has added the following:
- Whether or not you can do multiple treatments per day
- Eye Health research
- Herpes information, research & protocols
- Pet Health information, research & protocols
- Pre-conditioning information, research & protocols
- Exercise, sun exposure & noise-induced hearing loss
- Women's Health information, research & protocols
- Wound Healing information, research & protocols
For each topic, the mechanism for how RLT can help will be explained, research will be highlighted and then the protocol will be given. The following topics are covered:
- Important Concepts
- Red Light vs. Near-Infrared Light
- Biphasic Dose Response
- Athletic Performance
- Anxiety & Depression
- Brain & Nerve Health
- Bone & Joint Health
- Eye Health
- Fat Loss
- Hair Loss
- Heart Health
- Immune System
- Oral Health
- Skin Health
- These protocols are based on a comprehensive review of the current scientific research and will significantly improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your RLT treatment sessions.
- This will quickly help you achieve the many health benefits of RLT instead of relying on the overly-generalized "20 - 30 minutes per day" guideline that has needed to be updated for some time now.
- As you can imagine, the treatment protocol for skin health is much different than the protocol for treating joint pain, which is different from the protocol to improve sleep, reduce anxiety, enhance athletic performance, etc.